SEBA pneumatic gauge and PS light are two defining points for the Bubbler Type Water Level Recorder, which can be used for level recording of surface waters. One of the bubbler system versions is the measuring principle for the Bubbler Type Water Level Recorders. The adjustable integrated intervals and mini-compressor lend efficiency to the Bubbler Type Water Level Recorder, which sends air bubbles to the water through pressure tubes. As a Manufacturer, Exporter, and Supplier of Bubbler Type Water Level Recorder. The tube pressure corresponds to the hydrostatic pressure above the mouthpiece, and a high-pressure sensor inside the PS light measures it.
Features & Specifications :
- Sensor Type : Bubbler Type Water Level Sensor.
- Parameter Monitored : Date, Time, Water Level, and Battery Voltage.
- Resolution of measurement 1mm
- Display : LCD (16 X 2) to display the instrument status.
- Membrane Keyboard : for on-site programming
- PC Software : GUI based software for Data download.
- Configuration Modes : Linear Mode
- Repeatability : Â± 0.05 % Full Scale
- Accuracy : Â±0.1% Full Scale
- ADC Resolution : 16+ bits
- Settling time < 15 minutes after submersion
- Data Output Format : MS- Excel
- Real Time Clock : Internal with accuracy of +/- 2 minutes /year & leap year compensation
- Logging Interval : 1 min to 24 hrs with facility to program log Start time within next 24 hours
- Memory : more than 16000 data points (extendable to more at extra cost).
- Battery Life : More than 1.5 Years
- Battery : 12V SMF Battery with integral solar charging kit to keep the batteries charged.
- Battery Monitoring : Recording
- Operating Humidity : 0 to 100%, Operating Temp : - 20 to 70 oC
Data Retrieval options :
- Data Shuttle : The data shuttle is a pocket-sized device that can be used to download & transport the data from Data Logger to a computer (USB Port), allowing the instrument to stay in place for continuous monitoring/recording. The shuttle connects to a PC and is used with the Virtualwareto download data.
- Ethernet : Through Ethernet LAN to Computer (wired). You can enter IP Address of your computer and connect to the
Water Level Recorder allowing the instrument to stay in place for continuous monitoring/recording & data can be monitored through computer connected to Logger. Used with the Virtualware software to download data. Comes with 25meter CAT5 Cable (more at extra cost). Layout of LAN wire from data logger to Computer is in Purchaser Scope
- RS-485 MODBUS Communication : MODBUS communication is a messaging structure used to establish master-slave/client-server communication between intelligent devices. It is a defacto standard, truly open and the most widely used network protocol. The MODBUS protocol provides an industry standard method that MODBUS devices use for data communication. Comes with 25meter Cable (more at extra cost). Layout of cable from data logger to Computer is in Purchaser Scope
- GPRS Enabled Web-based Telemetry : For Wireless data transfer from Virtual make Data Logger to your Web-Server. An arrangement of One Post-paid GPRS-Active GSM SIM Cards is in your work of scope. There should be Network Coverage Availability at the installation site
Specifications of GSM/GPRS Terminal : The Virtual iM2M terminal (GSM/GPRS Modem IPR paid with valid IMEI) is a general purpose intelligent device for various remote monitoring applications. This device can be used for different applications and the embedded software loaded to this device determines the usage of the device.
Features of embedded Software :
- A GSM/GPRS enabled SIM is supposed to be installed in the Terminal. Based on the Operator, the GPR Ssettings have to be configured in the terminal.
- Once a proper SIM card is inserted and the terminal is switched ON, it will register to the GSM/GPRS network using public APN.
- The terminal will continuously monitor RS-232 port for messages received from the device connected.
- When modem receives a valid command in the RS-232 port it will take appropriate action based on the commands. (Send SMS/Send Email/Send HTTP/Provide Network Status).
- Whenever the modem receives any SMS, it will be pushed through RS-232 port.
- Stores Failed GPRS packets in non-volatile memo ry until system re-stores proper GPRS connection to server (zero data loss).
Ordering Guide :
- DWLR with Data Shuttle option : WLR-B-D-XX
- DWLR with Ethernet option : WLR-B-E-XX
- DWLR with RS-485 MODBUS option : WLR-B-MOD-XX
- DWLR with GPRS enabled WEB-Based Telemetry option : WLR-B-GPRS-XX