Being microcontroller-based devices offering date and time stamps, the Digital Ground Water Level Recorders
assist the measurement and logging of real time water levels. As a Manufacturer, Exporter, and Supplier of Digital Ground Water Level Recorder, we offer a device that can be used in groundwater, bore wells, pipes, tanks, open canals, and channels. The 2GB internal memory can store 50,000 data points and barometer pressure is compensated by the integral cables. The range of Digital Ground Water Level Recorder is 10, 20, 25, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200, and 300 meters and the user-friendly interface can be used in labs and field.
Features & Specifications :
Optional Accessories :
- Sensor Type : Vented Gauge Pressure Sensor.
- Processor : 16 bit Extreme Low Power
- Parameter Monitored : Date, Time, Instantaneous Water Level, Maximum Water Level (Log Rate), Minimum Water Level (Log Rate) Water Temperature (Optional), Battery Voltage.
- PC Software : GUI based software for Data download.
- Configuration : Modes Linear Mode
- Real Time Clock Internal with accuracy of +/- 2 minutes /year & leap year compensation
- Logging Interval 1 min to 24 hrs with facility to program log Start time within next 24 hours
- Memory : 4GB Non-Volatile Flash suitable for storing more than 10,00,000 data points
- Settling time : < 15 minutes after submersion
- Repeatability : ± 0.05 % Full Scale
- Accuracy : ±0.1% Full Scale
- Overload Pressure : 2 times Full Scale
- Burst Pressure : 4 times Full Scale
- ADC Resolution : 16+ bits
- Battery Life : 10,000 data Points or 1 year whichever earlier
- Battery : 4 D type Cells (1.5V Each) easily replaceable in field (external battery pack)..
- Battery Monitoring : Recording
- Operating Humidity : 0 to 100%, Operating Temp - 20 to 70 °C
- Data Output Format : MS- Excel
- Data Retrieval The standard system comes with data retrieval option through USB Port.
- Desiccant tube : Desiccant tube is provided for preventing the condensation inside vent pipe & sensor Suitable for 1 Year
- Protections : IP67, ESD & Over Voltage Protection
- Material : Stainless steel AISI 316L, Sensor Dimension: 26 mm x 125 mm
Ordering Guide :
- Enclosure for safety of Data logger
- Enclosure Dimension LXBXH : 450 mm x 330 mm x 260mm (Used to fit above 6 inch borewell pipe)
- Digital Water Level Recorder : DWLR-G-P-XXX