Plant Canopy Analyzer is a convenient and flexible tool for measuring and analyzing incident and transmitted Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR) in crops and forest canopies. We are reputed Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters of Plant Canopy Analyzer from Uttarakhand, India. The Plant Canopy Analyzer has two sensor probes with 10 PAR sensors embedded in one probe and 1 PAR sensor embedded in another probe and it is connected to a data logger. Data can be downloaded from the data logger to a computer.
- Sensor Input - 1 PAR Sensor, 10 Line Quantum Sensors
- Measured Parameter Site Ref., Date, Time, Incoming PAR, Diffuse PAR, LAI
- LCD (16 X 2) to display the instrument status
- Membrane Keyboard is provided for on site programming without help of computer.
- Adjustable Tripod Stand with leveling plate for Single PAR Sensor.
- Memory range more than 4000 data sets (extendable to more at extra cost)
- Rechargeable SMF batteries with battery charger.
- User-friendly Virtualware application
- software for data retrieval from data logger to computer (USB Port)
- Operating Temperature : -20 to 70 oC. Operating Humidity : 0 to 95 % non-condensing.
- Measures Direct and transmitted PAR in plant canopies. Direct display of Leaf Area Index (LAI). Unique PAR sensor for measuring direct PAR. Usable in all weat her conditions. Portable and battery powered.
- Calculate LAI under steady and changing light when used with external PAR sensor.
- Designed to be hand-held.
- Auto-logging define intervals from 1 sec to 24 H
- our as per customers requirement (Sold Extra).