Working on a microcontroller-based instrumentation design, the Pressure Type Digital Water Level Recorders are known for their real-time and automatic data collection. An additional 128K EEprom with the internal memory of the Pressure Type Digital Water Level Recorder is one of the highlights of the range. As a Manufacturer, Exporter, and Supplier of Pressure Type Digital Water Level Recorders, we offer 162 LCD with real-time clock. Some of the other parts of the Pressure Type Digital Water Level Recorders are Plezo-resistive silicon strain gauge, SS316 diaphragm, integral cables, and vent tube for compensation of barometric pressure. The range of Pressure Type Digital Water Level Recorders is 10, 35, 100, 200, and 300 meters and data files are saved in MS Excel format. Ground water and well water level can be monitored and the Pressure Type Digital Water Level Recorder can be used for open channels, dams, and lakes.
Features & Specifications :
- Sensor Type : Vented Gauge Pressure Sensor.
- Processor : 16 bit Extreme Low Power
- Parameter Monitored : Date, Time, Instantaneous Water Level,
- Maximum Water Level (Log Rate), Minimum Water Level (Log Rate)
- Water Temperature (Optional), Battery Voltage.
- Display : LCD (16 X 2) to display the instrument status.
- Membrane Keyboard : provided for on-site programming without help of computer.
- PC Software : GUI based software for Data download.
- Configuration Modes : Linear Mode
- Real Time Clock : Internal with accuracy of +/- 2 minutes /year & leap year compensation Logging
- Interval : 1 min to 24 hrs with facility to program log Start time within next 24 hours
- Memory : more than 16000 data points (extendable to more at extra cost).
- Settling time < 15 minutes after submersion
- Repeatability : Â±0.05 % Full Scale
- Accuracy : Â±0.1% Full Scale
- Overload Pressure 2 times Full Scale
- Burst Pressure 4 times Full Scale
- ADC Resolution : 16+ bits
- Battery Life : More than 1.5 Years
- Battery : 12V SMF Battery with integral solar charging kit to keep the batteries charged.
- Battery Monitoring : Recording
- Operating Humidity 0 to 100%
- Operating Temp : - 20 to 70 oC
- Data Output Format MS- Excel
- Protections : IP67, ESD & Over Voltage Protection
- Material : Stainless steel AISI 316L
Data Retrieval options :
- Data Shuttle : The data shuttle is a pocket-sized device that can be used to download & transport the data from Data Logger to a computer (USB Port), allowing theinstrument to stay in place for continuous monitoring /recording. The shuttleconnects to a PC and is used with the Virtualware to download data.
- Ethernet : Through Ethernet LAN to Computer (wired). You can enter IP Address of your computer and connect to the Water Level Recorder allowing the instrument to stay in place for continuous monitoring/recording & data can be monitored through computer connected to Logger. Used with the Virtualware software to download data. Comes with 25meter CAT5 Cable (more at extra cost). Layout of LAN wire from data logger to Computer is in Purchaser Scope
- RS-485 MODBUS Communication : MODBUS communication is a messaging structure used to establish master-slave/client-server communication between intelligent devices. It is a de facto standard, truly open and the most widely used network protocol. The MODBUS protocol provides an industry standard method that MODBUS devices use for data communication. Comes with 25meter Cable (more at extra cost). Layout of cable from ndata logger to Computer is in Purchaser Scope
- GPRS Enabled Web-based Telemetry : For Wireless data transfer from Virtual make Data Logger to your Web-Server. An arrangement of One Post-paid GPRS-Active GSM SIM Cards is in your work of scope. There should be Network Coverage Availability at the installation site
Specifications of GSM/GPRS Terminal : The Virtual iM2M terminal (GSM/GPRS Modem IPR paid with valid IMEI) is a general purpose intelligent device for various remote monitoring applications. This evice can be used for different applications and the embedded software loaded to this device determines the usage of the device.
Features of embedded Software :
- A GSM/GPRS enabled SIM is supposed to be installed in the Terminal. Based on the Operator, the GPRS settings have to be configured in the terminal.
- Once a proper SIM card is inserted and the terminal is switched ON, it will register to the GSM/GPRS network using public APN.
- The terminal will continuously monitor RS-232 port for messages received from the device connected.
- When modem receives a valid command in the RS-232 port it will take appropriate action based on the commands. (Send SMS/Send Email/Send HTTP/Provide Network Status)
- Whenever the modem receives any SMS, it will be pushed through RS-232 port.
- Stores Failed GPRS packets in non-volatile memory until system re-stores proper GPRS connection to server (zero data loss).
Ordering Guide :
- DWLR with Data Shuttle option : WLR-P-D-XXX
- DWLR with Ethernet option : WLR-P-E-XXX
- DWLR with RS-485 MODBUS option : WLR-P-MOD-XXX
- DWLR with GPRS enabled WEB-Based Telemetry option : WLR-P-GPRS-XXX