Weather research could have never been more precise without the scientific-grade Scientific Series Weather Station. We are a highly efficient Manufacturer, Exporter, and Supplier of Scientific Series Weather Station, which have a rugged construction and low power requirements. The Scientific Series Weather Station can work across wide temperature ranges, and the data logger and power supply are in a safe weatherproof enclosure. The Scientific Series Weather Station also has a solar panel, tripod stand, and basic sensors. The data can be stored in computers and servers through data shuffle, Ethernet, and wireless telemetry, and the Scientific Series Weather Station is user-friendly and Windows-based, with the collective data being viewed in MS Excel format.
Data Logger Specification :
- Display : 16 Characters X 2 Lines alphanumeric display.
- Measured Parameter (Optional) Date, Time, Sensors specific data, & Battery Voltage.
- Real Time Clock : Provided.
- Number of Channels : 16 can be extendable upto 30 channels (at extra cost)
- Logging Interval : 1 min to 24 Hour with facility to program log Start time within next 24 hours
- Data Storage : sufficient for storing 1 year data at users selectable 1 hour logging interval.
- Power Supply : 12V SMF battery
- Clock accuracy : Â±5 seconds per week
- Battery Charging : Through Solar Panel / 220V AC mains (Optional).
- Weatherproof enclosures : provided.
- Operating Temperature : - 40 to 75 oC. Operating Humidity : 0 to 95 % non-condensing.
- Data retrieval : Through data shuttle (default) to Computer. Other options are also available (at extra cost).
Mounting Mast & Solar Panel :
Tripod mast with sensor brackets
Output Voltage : 12 Volt DC,
10, 20 & 40 Watt (as per system power requirement)
Data Retrieval options :
- Data Shuttle : The data shuttle is a pocket-sized device that can be used to download & transport the data from Data Logger to a computer (USB Port), allowing the instrument to stay in place for continuous monitoring/recording. The shuttle connects to a PC and is used with the â��Virtualware to download data.
- Ethernet : Through Ethernet LAN to Computer (wired). You can enter IP Address of your computer and connect to the Water Level Recorder allowing the instrument to stay in place for continuous monitoring/recording & data can be monitored through computer connected to AWS. Used with the Virtualware software to download data. Comes with 25meter CAT5 Cable (more at extra cost). Layout of LAN wire from data logger to Computer is in Purchaser Scope
- RS-485 MODBUS Communication :MODBUS communication is a messaging structure used to establish master-slave/client-server communication between intelligent devices. It is a de facto standard, truly open and the most widely used network protocol. The MODBUS protocol provides an industry standard method that MODBUS devices use for data communication. Comes with 25meter Cable (more at extra cost). Layout of cable from data logger to Computer is in Purchaser Scope
- GPRS Enabled Web-based Telemetry : For Wireless data transfer from Virtual make Data Logger to your Web-Server. An arrangement of One Post-paid GPRS-Active GSM SIM Cards is in your work of scope. There should be Network Coverage Availability at the installation site For Data Access Free Web-space will be provided for 1year & will be chargeable afterwards. Specifications of GSM/GPRS Terminal The Virtual iM2M terminal (GSM/GPRS Modem IPR paid with valid IMEI) is a general purpose intelligent device for various remote monitoring applications. This device can be used for different applications and the embedded software loaded to this device determines the usage of the device.
Features of embedded Software :
- A GSM/GPRS enabled SIM is supposed to be installed in the Terminal. Based on the Operator, the GPRS settings have to be configured in the terminal.
- Once a proper SIM card is inserted and the terminal is switched ON, it will register to the GSM/GPRS network using public APN.
- The terminal will continuously monitor RS-232 port for messages received from the device connected.
- When modem receives a valid command in the RS-232 port it will take appropriate action based on the commands. (Send SMS/Send Email/Send HTTP/Provide Network Status)
- Whenever the modem receives any SMS, it will be pushed through RS-232 port.
- Stores Failed GPRS packets in non-volatile memory until system re-stores proper GPRS connection to server (zero data loss).